Our first Me and Mine pictures this year. I would love to get more family photos of the three of us. It’s definitely time to invest in a tripod as one of us always ends up having to be behind the camera.
I can’t believe that we are at the end of March all ready. I couldn’t think of a better end to then month, a family holiday with plenty of chocolate.
March has been a month of snow and rain but also plenty of family fun. We had a great time seeing Peppa Pig Live this month and going to our first family rave. As well as the usual trips to the park and home crafts.
Here’s a look at what we have enjoyed this month –
– watching Peppa Pig Live
– completing her first weekend box crafts
– seeing family
– big fish little fish family rave
– weekend away in Brean
– Day out in London catching up with friends
– watching Paddingting 2
– getting back into reading every night
– Big Fish Little Fish Family Rave
– getting my nails done and finally having my hair cut